Spread the Costs by Direct Debit
Quaint Country Weddings now accepts monthly payments via direct debit. Examples below
Quick and Easy to Set Up – Cancel or Change Payments at any Time
- If you would like to arrange a direct debit please complete the form below authorising us to proceed with payments.
- Before any payments can be taken you will need to complete a quick and simple Direct Debit Mandate – You can find a link under the finance heading in your brides diary area a copy will be emailed shortly – Once completed you will be all set up and ready to go.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Quaint Country Weddings will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Quaint Country Weddings to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Quaint Country Weddings or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society – if you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Quaint Country Weddings asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify Quaint Country Weddings.