So you have received a “Save the Date” or even better the official “Wedding Invite” – how exciting!!
We are looking forward to meeting you on this special day. In preparation for attending the wedding here are a few useful tips
- Directions – if you are using what3words ///marinated.much.people or click here view the map for directions
- Parking – there is ample parking at the venue and yes you may leave your vehicle overnight, please arrange collection the following day by 12 noon.
- Arriving – we recommend you arrange 20-30 minutes before the ceremony.
- Carriages – please arrange for your carriage before or at midnight.
- Taxi – We highly recommend you book a taxi well in advance, obtaining a taxi on the night is not recommended. Unfortunately we do not permit any camping or sleeping overnight in a vehicle. Click here for a list of taxis
- Local Accommodation – for those looking to stay over here is a list of local accommodation.
- Drinks – there will be a well stocked bar, staffed by the venue. Cash and card are accepted. Note: we do not permit unauthorised alcohol at the venue, this includes the parking area, so please do not bring your own. Any unauthorised drinks will be confiscated and may be collected upon leaving. CCTV will be in operation.
- The marquee has a wooden flooring, ideal for those in heals, feel free to bring a change of shoes for dancing.
- Children – are always welcome and the venue is safe for children but we ask that an adult supervises a child at all times.
- Pets – again are welcome at the venue but please ask the couple if you wish to bring your pet. All pets must be supervised and on a lead when in or around the marquee. You may loose dogs off the lead in designated areas but they must remain under your full control – please ask when you visit.
- Remember to turn off your phone during the ceremony
We hope you enjoy your day, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us 01938 578258