- Venue Hire Includes 3 day exclusive use
- from 9 am the day before your ceremony to set up and plan your day
- Day of your ceremony
- Day after to clear away – leaving by 1200 hours
- Your reception will be held in an Ivory lined Clearspan Marquee 21 m x 9 m
- Free on site parking for all guests
- We include the hire of the church Hall (ideal for canapes, drinks in inclement weather)
- Kitchen area to include cutlery and crockery
- Main hall area (Church grounds, Hall and kitchen closes at 10pm)
- Adjacent two toilets
- Church parking area
- No pre-wedding or post wedding closure parties are permitted (unless confirmed in writing)
- Guests behaviour and actions are the full responsibility of the wedding couple
- No camping permitted unless confirmed in writing
Weekends – until Midnight (unless agreed in writing)
Weekdays – 11.30 pm
ALL Speakers must face towards the hall / wood – inline with our Planning Noise Survey, Max 95 dB permitted
Music is not permitted the day before, after closure or the day of clearing.
Venue closes 30 mins after the music finishes – guests must leave in a quiet and orderly fashion.
Waiting for taxis location : church car park turning area.
Full T&C’s can be found here
Marquee & Grounds Include
- Commercial ivory lined marquee – overall size 24m x 9m consisting of
- 21m x 9m reception space
- 3m x 9m catering area adjoining (subject to availability)
- Wooden dance floor throughout
- 4m x 4m high peak entrance pagoda (subject to weather conditions)
- 3 x 8 arm chandeliers
- 6 x internal wall wash up lights
- Fairy lights within the ceiling lining
- Oak bar and drinks dresser – available for your mobile bar company to use
- 150 Cheltenham beach wood banquet chairs
- 10 x 6ft round tables (fit up to 12 guests) 2 x 5ft 6″ round tables (fit up to 10 guests)
- 8 Rustic trestle tables – ideal for top table, and displays
- Additional canteen trestle tables ideal for buffet tables
- Cake table
- PA sound system and two speakers
- 2 x wireless microphones
- Firepit (no fire permitted after closure)
- 20 KVa mains electric
- Two showers
Optional upgrades available
- Large 16m star tent
- Walk way matting
- Table linen
- Fine dining crockery & cutlery
- Prosecco wall
- LED LOVE letters etc
- Full list can be viewed by clicking here
Useful Help Guidance
Pre-Wedding Check list – Use this guide nearer your wedding day to tell us what tables, chairs and extras you require. We can ensure all the right equipment is ready on site when you arrive to set up.
Who Does What? – Not sure who to delegate your jobs to – The smooth running of your day is organisation – Use this list to pre-organise set jobs to do on the day. Remember you will have two event staff included (1pm to 7.30pm) to help with various jobs.
Supplier Contact form Nearer your day let us know who your chosen suppliers are so we can contact them to help with wedding morning set up and electrical requirements.
What to Bring With You We know you will have lots of personal items and decor to help set up. Here will you find a reminder list of the basic tick list.
- Latest updates
- Free Wedding Planning Tools to include build your wedding website
- Church Service Time Table
- Tables and suggested linen sizes
- Marquee layout and table plans
- Recommended supplier list
- Suggested hotels / B&B’s
- Hire items available
- Camping option – weddingpitch.uk limited spaces available. No unauthorised camping permitted.
Don’t forget the after celebration clear up.
If you find the thought of clearing up after your wedding daunting please ask family and friends to help before the event. We would like the venue and grounds to be cleared by 1200h on the day after the wedding and handed back to us in the same original condition. There will will be a large dumpy rubbish bin and glass recycling bin on site available for your use. Your suppliers must remove their own rubbish from site. Any rubbish or clients items to be cleared away.
*Temporary Event Notices requirements – (Your bar normally applies for the licence for you)
Licensable activity includes:
- selling alcohol
- providing entertainment, such as music and dancing
- serving hot food or drink between 11pm and 5am
- Click here to find our the Council Details